Although it may seem like all vending operators are the same, this is a false premise. Many operators out there place a machine on your location – and that’s it. Some operators may “flip” the location – selling it right away for money; others may service it at their schedule, regardless of the condition or status of the machine.
There are several well known operators out there than can provide good, reliable, and dependable services. Our company, Adaria, is one such vending operator. We service a wide list of cities including Toronto, Mississauga, York Region, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and surrounding areas. Since we were established, we have striven to be the best in our field. Our customers include major hotel chains, factories, offices, and public locations such as community centres and stores. Here’s a few clear reasons why Adaria should be your number one choice for vending services.
- Technological leadership via advanced digital remote monitoring. Most vending operators go by a fixed schedule (i.e. visit a machine once or twice a month). Adaria goes by our remote monitoring system. We have a custom written interface that enables us to track sales remotely and allows us to know if your machine is low on stock or out of service. This allows for proactive service: repairs are completed in a time efficient manner, machines are never out of stock.
- The best of the best vending equipment. Many operators use decade old machines to service their clients with because they are simply available for a low cost on the used market. If you have one of these in your office, you know how bad they can be: product jams, eating money, etc. Adaria only uses the latest machines for our clients, including the Coca-Cola Chameleon series and Pepsi HVV series of vending machines. These are the ones you see in shopping malls and public areas. Our snack machine lineup includes the Merchant series of vending machines: the latest and best from Crane Merchandising Systems.
- Quarterly commission reports. Many operators just pull cash from their pocket to pay your commission, or claim to be paying a high commission rate when they really aren’t. We don’t. Our remote monitoring system tracks every sale that is made, so your commissions are guaranteed to be accurate. The commission reports are detailed and has a log of every sale that is made from the machine, ensuring precise, accountable commission payment.
- Credit/debit card acceptance. In many public locations, we will equip the machine will credit/debit card acceptors: increasing sales, and providing an added convenience to your customers or employees.
- Fast response time. You can call us 24/7 and we will respond to your request either immediately over the phone or typically within 1 hour of receiving a voicemail.
These are but some of the factors you should consider when choosing a new vending operator for a Coca-Cola vending machine, Pepsi vending machine, or snack vending machine. Technological leadership sets us apart from every other vending operator out there, and we are sure that you will agree. Contact us today to arrange a no-obligation consultation: click here for our vending services request form.