Adaria Vending Services Limited is carefully monitoring the situation related to COVID-19.
During this challenging time, we want to share with you our policies and actions, as they relate to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please know that we are taking this situation very seriously and are undertaking all necessary steps to ensure the safety of all our employees, products, and services.
Our office is temporarily closed until further notice. Essential customers will continue to be serviced. If your facility remains open and require servicing, please open a support ticket at http://adaria.ca/service/. Responses may be slightly delayed as we work through the support queue.
The safety of our clients, employees, and their families, continues to be our top priority. With that, we have implemented enhanced practices while servicing our customers as well as enhanced practices in our own facilities, including our offices, warehouses, and transportation equipment.
Here are the steps we are taking at each client site, as of now:
- Enhanced sanitization of your vending equipment at every service
- Your Route Driver has the appropriate cleaning products and tools to ensure this sanitization
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) have been provided to all Route Drivers when servicing client sites
- Gloves have been provided to all Route Drivers, to be used when servicing your location
- For our management teams, we have stopped client meetings and field visits
Here are the steps we are taking in our own facilities, as of now:
- Enhanced and increased sanitization by our cleaning staff
- Communications and training on proper hygiene practices, to maintain a safe workplace
- Restrictions on travel, including encouragement of avoiding personal travel where possible
- Employees who feel any signs of illness are asked to stay home, and to contact their health professional
- A “No Handshake” policy has been implemented
We are committed in our continued service to you and will be monitoring the daily updates and changes as they become available. Our goal is to continue to provide the excellent service you have come to expect, while doing so in the safest way possible.
Thank you for your support. We wish you and your families the best during this time.